My Online Shopping Haul of Handbag and Footwear From " STYLETAG.com "

"I have enough amount of shoes and Handbags, Says No Women "!! Exactly :P .I Believe entire female fraternity inherits this saying within their genes and as a result has the tendency of getting bored with their existing belongings :P. May be this is the reason now people say " If you want to be a millionaire enter into Men accessories Business , where as if you want to be a billionaire  than you need to enter Women fashion ".Being a women that too career oriented one fuels this desire even more :P 

Every Day when i travel to office , i see an number people .some carry themselves in style where as some carry themselves as an average .But when it comes to girl fashion ..Oh boy!! than i am the one who always tend to get impacted after seeing elegance and style of others . Personally What attracts me more are two things Bags and footwear .I just love to collect them .But lack of time and busy schedule has shrieked this desire of mine to certain extent . But Thanks to online boon Now i have again gained this desire back and always try to search best platforms among all.

My latest search of online portals brought me closer to a website whose first impression not only attracted me but the kind of sales and programs they held were just amazing . This is the reason after reviewing their collection , On very first go, Out of curiosity , I selected two products and  immediately placed my order with them  .However I was bit worried as i never shopped from them earlier ,nor i could find a review around them . But Being a queen of immediate decision making and after coming across their versatile collection ,I thought of taking this slightest risk and ordered .So the Brand i am talking about here is STYLETAG.com


About Styletag.com

At STYLETAG.com , the Team is drawing on ffolio's heritage as they want to inspire people to a superior lifestyle through an engaging and enriching experience. Setting out as India's first online curated fashion and lifestyle destination, STYLETAG.com is a shopping website that hosts flash sales with curated styles for a limited period at up to 70% off. Team at STYLETAG.com curate designs from leading designers as well as the new stars on the horizon. The product portfolio of STYLETAG.com encompasses a range of affordable luxury products such as apparel, bags, shoes, home décor, toiletries and accessories such as scarves, watches, snoods, etc.

All the products are hand-picked and provided exclusively to their members through limited time events. Each event starts at 11.00 AM and lasts for a brief window of time.Team at STYLETAG.com  guarantee 100% authenticity on every product they sell. All their merchandise comes from the manufacturer, a licensed agent, retailer or an importer. Due to the exclusive nature of the merchandise, quantities are often limited and certain products may only be available in a select range of sizes. To take advantage of the broadest possible selection, The team at STYLETAG.com  recommend that one  visit the events as soon as they start and shop quickly.

Product in Focus

STYLETAG.com  Offers a wide range of collection for Men, Women and lifestyle. You just name it and they will have it for you. I never come across any website like STYLETAG.com  who caters need of style and elegance so beautifully . Generally when you see other site they will work there have some brands or some local cheap stuff ,But with STYLETAG.com   this is not the case .They have their in-house designers and some outsourced designers whose designs not only would make you go crazy but will definitely attract you to buy them . Their collection is far more unique  and distinct if we compare them with our other designer brands l.This is why I thought of trying STYLETAG.com and ordered a Handbag and footwear .

Double Flap Single Handle Handbag

What brand has to say "Discover the ultimate accessory with this shoulder bag that is designed with fine structure and functionality to organize all your daily essentials. Features: Three compartments one with zipper closure; one zipper closure inner pocket; two mobile slots; detachable and one outer zipper pocket."


Price :- Rs 1999/- after Discount :- Rs.1599/-

Available at :-Handbag Collection

Colour Block Toe Cap Heels


What brand has to say "Stay always fashion forward and score high on style with these sexy and stylish heels in eye-catching designs and cool shades that are perfect from desk to disco."


Price :- Rs.1999/-

Available at :- Footwear Collection 

My Experience

As I said earlier Though my expectations were high after seeing their collection ,But still I was afraid of actual presentation and quality of the product .I still remember the day I received the message of my order getting delivered today , My heart beats were high . I had mixed feelings of nervousness and excitement .But when I received my huge parcel all these emotions were took over by a huge smile on my face . I felt loved from the Brand as their packaging was so classy .


 
























I received my parcel in style tag sealed translucent poly-bag that had my invoice and order details . On reading that poly-bag I jumped off the floor as there was a beautiful Paper bag with those cute little emoticon pictures showcasing STYLETAG.com  name all over . personally I just loved the way the package came to me .I felt like someone has presented it to me with their heart felt love .( I loved it even more because I always give importance to presentation, and finally meeting a brand who thinks in same way as I do, made me even more happy ).


The best part of this paper bag was there were instructions on it telling you to tear it from here or there so that afterwords it can be used as A paper bag . Again a heart touching gesture for me .As I just love to collect such paper bags and now thanks to STYLETAG.com  I am owner of this beautiful bag too which I am going to keep for long now :)

In the picture (Above) you can see how stylishly STYLETAG.com  showcased their reward points and sale highlights that again signifies Brand's true caring approach towards its consumer .Kudos to team STYLETAG.com   for creating such a Brilliant heart warming  concept of packaging .I felt more connected to the Brand after seeing this seriously.

Apart from this beautiful packaging now let me walk you through the products I ordered. As I opened the bag as directed I come across my two beauties and felt delighted . The actual products were even more stylish and beautifully curated than they were showed in the pictures .I couldn't believe on my own eyes that I am actually about to own these two magnificent creations .



















The Handbag from STYLETAG.com  in-house designer was just perfect . As you can see in the pictures it is of light brown colors with sophisticates detailing and stylish design .The best part it was compact , light weight and unexpectedly spacious for just Rs.1599/-



























And my happiness didn't just stop here when I opened my Footwear box , I immediately felt on cloud 9.Means guys just look at the heels, this design is again from in-house designer of STYLETAG.com  . From design to comfort a perfect combination of Elegance and Beauty .













World's perfect creations in the form of Bag and footwear from STYLETAG.com  in my possession now .I am still not able to believe that I received these two products for just Rs.3400/- .As generally if you go to any of a mall you will get only one product in this range that too would be a compromising state for you in terms of quality and design .But here at STYLETAG.com  you would be getting such heart touching quality products that too at ab affordable prices again at convenience of your home .Isn't It Great ?? 

So this Diwali don't wait to shop ,Just log into STYLETAG.com   and get your desired product delivered at your door step .Hurry !!! As style needs to be flaunted .

Pros :-

User Friendly interface
Quality products 
Affordable prices 
Rewards points program
Best deals 

Cons :-

No Doubt!!! None.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Face Wash

Nelf USA Lip Definer Review

BBLUNT Intense Moisture Range Experience

VĂ´tre as a Brand and It's multi-vitamin & Rejuvenating Day Gel SPF 35 PA++ Review

Johara Cosmetics and My Makeup Look featuring Johara

Say Hello to Hair Colour in a Healthy way with Colour Me Organic Range

Soultree Lipwear and MOTD

Khojati Cosmetics - A Natural makeup Brand and it's Eye Makeup products at a glance

Natural Bath and Body Presents O MY BAG ..A Revolution in prevailing Subscription services

All Good Scent Perfumes A Refreshing feel this summer