Kellogg’s Chocos Ke Saath Khuljaye Bachpan or bane Khushi Ke Pal

Bachpan/Childhood one of the most treasured pearl blessed by Nature to all the living souls on earth.Whether one took birth as human , or as a  mintiest creature ,we all are blessed with life's precious phase Childhood/Bachapan. Childhood is priceless whose worth cannot be ascertained with material or luxuries , It is a feeling beyond words that can only be experienced and lived once in a lifetime.

I believe Childhood/bachpan is a Box full of treasures and pearls (like innocence , faithfulness , Purity ,Loads of love , unawareness of negativity  & cleverness , unwillingness to harm / insult any one etc ) .However loses each pearl when one floats closer to adulthood and at the end an empty treasure-less Box remains at place .No matter how hard you try to refill this Box , but you won't be able to take it to that earlier state which has been lost with passage of time.

But Now the question arises If childhood/bachpan is a Box that has treasures and pearls, Then who fills this treasure in it ??And answer to this question is "Parents". Yes Parents !! Without whom this childhood/bachpan Box could never get crafted and curated .It is parents who nurtures this Childhood Box with Love and fills it with their heart and soul . They protect this by putting everything behind even themselves just for their child.

Without Parents This Childhood/Bachpan can never be complete ,As they are creator of this treasured Box, who has crafted it ,Nurtured it moreover made it stronger. And that is the reason even after losing all the treasure they still hold and nurture this Box till their last breath, As even in good or bad they know its the box whose foundation they had laid with love .And anything created with love is priceless and close to the heart.

Childhood/Bachpan
But again holding on to this Box too tight may lead to breakage isn't ? Being a creator , curator and nurturer of this Box of childhood is a blissful  but Holding it too tight may lead to suffocation and in worse scenario may lead to its painful breakage.Hence instead of being a dotting and nagging parent one should focus on being Buddy of their child.

Way back in 90's childhood/Bachpan used to stay for more years. Age of 16 or even 18 years used to be filled with innocence resulting in sweetness of childhood..Where as in today's time 12 years old is an adult  and definition of childhood has shrink-ed to 10-12 years of age group only. With technology and growing world 's perceptions this Bliss full box of childhood is getting smaller day by day and to held it safely and securely we as a parent require expertise and patience . This expertise and patience can only be acquired once your child believes in you, trusts you , thinks of you as you are his/her soul, you are his/her best friend ,and all this is possible when Parent treat them selves like their child's Best Friend .And this is only possible when a parents unlock a child hidden in themselves.

As stated I agree as an adult our Childhood box has lost all the treasure it had, and it cannot take the shape as it was earlier ..But... We can try to relive it though the eyes of our child. If our child is afraid of cycling then we must show them how to cycle . If we are unaware of any new application of phone that our child is aware of then we must not shy away from asking him/her to teach about it .
With your child you have to be like a child infused with tactful teachings and maintaining  a friendly yet advisory behavior .

I consider myself an example of buddy parenting, I still remember a scenario ,where being an introvert and at the same time my class topper i was forced to participate in an event where i had to stand on stage with my class mates .You wont believe i couldn't sleep for nights thinking of that D Day , But my Mom sensed it very next Day and she took me to a temple ,where she asked me to offer milk to the Lord , But we weren't carrying milk .Hence she made me stand to nearby to a stage where a Vocalist's was supposed to perform a religious song ceremony.

As i was waiting for my Mom to come, A heard a beautiful voice saying Hello to me. It was the Vocalist.He asked me to accompany him to the stage with a bunch of flowers.I agreed without thinking much. After seeing my innocence (that's what i thought ) took me on the stage and made me stand with a garland in front of his audience .On the Stage at first i felt bit nervous but with time i started enjoying his song and started floating on the stage with flowers in my hand.. In a meantime my mom entered and saw me enjoying my stay on the stage.After his song ended, i left the stage with a big smile and i guess my fear of stage also left me that day .I had an amazing Good night's sleep that night and next day joined my school stage graciously (at least that's what mom says :P)

Later after a year or so i realized that it was my mom's idea due to which that Vocalist uncle took me on stage and helped me overcome my fear of stage. With this you can see how being a buddy Parent my Mom helped me to overcome this fear where as if my mom would have been a Dotting mother then i don't believe i could have walked through that stage ever . But my Mom transformed my fearful nightmare in to "Khushi Ke Pal"

In a same way today in the era of Smart Phones , I taught my sweet mom how to operate Email and facebook. She uses Smart phone today where in few months back she was cribbing about  her inability to operate one.

So To conclude " Khul Jaye Bachpan " is about coming out from our fears and facing them with courage with positive approach, It is about exploring the world without getting lost in it . It is about Thinking of Winning but at the same time not letting your self down while loosing ." Khul Jaye Bachpan " is all about laying a foundation and filling box of childhood with precious treasures , so that even if treasures are lost , foundation keeps on getting stronger .No matter whatever happens Hope never gets lost.

So here it is for "Khul Jaye Bachpan " From Kellogg's https://www.facebook.com/mychocos

Brand Chocos helps in creating ‘Khushi Ke Pal’ between parent and child. This philosophy is articulated as ‘Khuljaye Bachpan’. ‘Khuljyaye Bachpan’ is about being unfettered and fearless. ‘Khuljaye bachpan’ is about empowerment, not being authoritative and thus letting kids be kids. ‘Khuljaye bachpan’ is symbolic of ‘unlocking’ the way childhood should be. Helping your princess bake her first cake, while she teaches you to take your first selfie! Your son helping you make the grocery list; while you inculcate the values of sharing in him. These and many more ‘bonding moments’ make learning fun and create a happy and secure childhood.



This "Kellogg’s Chocos Ke Saath Khuljaye Bachpan " blog post is my contest entry for IndiBlogger


Views and Reviews By RajVinder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Face Wash

Nelf USA Lip Definer Review

BBLUNT Intense Moisture Range Experience

Vôtre as a Brand and It's multi-vitamin & Rejuvenating Day Gel SPF 35 PA++ Review

Johara Cosmetics and My Makeup Look featuring Johara

Say Hello to Hair Colour in a Healthy way with Colour Me Organic Range

Soultree Lipwear and MOTD

Natural Bath and Body Presents O MY BAG ..A Revolution in prevailing Subscription services

Khojati Cosmetics - A Natural makeup Brand and it's Eye Makeup products at a glance

All Good Scent Perfumes A Refreshing feel this summer