Aster Handmade Luxury Soaps : An Introduction and their ALPHONSO Luxurious BarVire

Summer A season among all , where whatever you want to do , whatever you want to feel, one thing will remain common among population; and that is Desire to feel chilled from inside as well as outside. But apart from the sufferings in summers like Humidity and soar air level... we have some perks of summers as well. That varies from availability of watery fruits and vegetables to paving ways for Monsoon season. One of the Favorites from summers that I wait every year is Mango. A fruit whose an number of varieties are available to enjoy during summers .But my personal Favorite among all is Alphonso.I just love to have it during summers and before one pack vanishes I in-advance retains a fresh bunch of it. Alphonso circulates coolness in the body and makes us forget dreadful reality of summer altogether. But have you ever thought, What if instead of eating Alphonso we can get one to apply on our skin? Sounds weird yet interesting isn’t? Being a Alphonso lover I bet you will love to explore the latter option , And So did I .When I came across a brand this summer , whose Bath bars are making people crazy with its variants like Alphonso , jasmine and rose etc I couldn't refrain my self from getting one and as a result today on this platform i would like to share the joy and I take the Opportunity to Introduce you all with “ Aster Luxury bath Soap Bars “.

About Aster as a Brand

Aster is a Delhi Based brand who deals in manufacturing Luxurious handmade bathing bars, Whose Luxury handmade bathing bars are premium bating soaps which are designed for those who nourish their skin naturally. Aster Bathing bars are blended for enhancing specific skin types, as every individual’s skin is not the same. These luxury soaps are skin healthy, soothing and provide natural protection to the skin . Aster bathing bars retain all the possible benefits of herbs and essential oils.
Aster Luxury Handmade soaps use natural ingredients such as Coconut Oil, Sorbitol, castor Oil, Myristic Acid etc.

Views and Reviews By RajVinder

The essential oils and fragrances used in aster bathing bars are sourced from authentic manufacturers
 and used only after going through stringent quality control methods. Aster handmade soaps use strong percentage of essential oils thus the fragrance lasts much longer.

USP’s of Aster Luxury handmade bathing bars

Views and Reviews By RajVinder
Product in Focus

What brand has to say “Aster Luxury Alphonso Soap bar is made with highest quality natural ingredients, essential oils and extracts. This Soap bar gently cleanses the skin and maintains the skin moisture. Subtle fragrance of this soap bar is excellent for settling your nerves .Aster Luxury handmade soaps doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals and are 100% vegan. All of our bathing soaps good for all skin types. We say NO to Paraben, Phthalates and animal testing”. 

Views and Reviews By RajVinder

Ingredients:-
Coconut Oil, Sorbitol, Castor Oil, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Cocoamido Propyl Betaine, Glycerin, Proylene Glycol , Alphonso Fragrance oil.

Views and Reviews By RajVinder

Price and Quantity: - Rs .150 for  125GM

Available at :- Flipkart, Amazon , SnapDeal for more take a look at www.asterluxurysoaps.com

Shelf Life :-  24 Months from the date of packaging.

Directions to use :-

Firmly hold the aster handmade bathing bar and run all over the wet body. This Soap gives good lather that will clean your whole body . Apply lather all over the body before showering it off.

My Take

Personally I am very much impressed with these Aster Luxury Handmade soaps , due to their luxuriously enriched ingredients infusion in their bathing bars .Ingredients like Coconut oil which is known for making skin smoother ,retaining skin moisture and being a vitamin E contributor stimulates healthy skin growth as well. In a same way ingredient like Cocamidopropyl betaine a natural surfactant that comes from coconut oil that allows water to wash away the oil and dirt from the skin by decreasing the surface tension of water and doesn’t cause irritation and moisturizes the skin ,and this is the reason it is found in many of the baby soaps and shampoos. Castor oil another ingredient used in Aster bars is the one that fights off infection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria .It is also an excellent anti-oxidant that helps tob fight off the effects of aging. Knowing and understanding their ingredient list made me fall in love with their bath bars and as a result I grabbed one to experience myself.
Views and Reviews By RajVinder

Views and Reviews By RajVinder

I put my hands on Aster’s Alphonso luxury bating bar . As you can View this Alphonso bar is of Light pale colour( or can be classified as a colour of Alphonso ) ,  Has soft texture and covered in translucent packaging with Aster’s label both at the front and at the back. This front label of Astor is beautifully designed .It seems like Brand Aster’s Passion and love for Natural ingredients has been portrayed via these beautiful flower borders , that at the same time adds Indian touch to Aster’s packaging. The back Side label showcases Details of the product like a complete ingredients list , Price , weight etc that can be easily readable and understandable .

You know what guys ? Generally you are able to sense a soap ‘s fragrance after opening it ,But with Aster bar ..this is not the case. I was able to feel this beautiful scent of Alphonso , and while inhaling I could feel  that  it is  getting inside  my nerves and relaxing them . If I have to categorize this fragrance then A perfect word would be “Aromatic “. As with just one inhale of this mild, subtle fragrance of Alphonso, I felt soothed, refreshed and mind went into a peaceful state , for once I just forgot what I was doing altogether  as I was lost into its mesmerizing aroma.

Views and Reviews By RajVinder

Coming back to its usage , I used this Soap as directed . After one shower of plain water I rubbed this Bar on wet skin. Though I was wondering being a natural product it will end up melting more. But I was proved wrong .This luxurious soap lathered well in just one stroke .Moreover it was not melting in my hands like usual soaps doe. I was able to hold it and apply it , And yes was enjoying its aromatic fragrance . At one point I felt my skin falling in love with this Alphonso Soap , may be skin also knows what products are made with love and care for  them :P . After rinsing this bar, I felt my skin deeply moisturized, cleansed and scented with aroma.

This Aster Luxury Alphonso Bar stood by its name and gave me a luxurious experience sprinkled with blissful aroma and skin healthy ingredients. Which as a result gave my skin a life back, My skin felt nourished, Healthy , smooth and softer . It gained softness like Baby skin, and for once I felt like I had a stress busting spa at my home that had opened my senses and declutured my mind .For me Aster Luxury bath bar served the purpose of soap and spa both and at the price of one , I feel privilege to experience both worlds .I would rate Aster Alphonso Luxury Bar 4.9/5.

Comments

  1. yummm alphanso sounds wonderful
    lovely review !
    am tempted to try this out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Face Wash

Nelf USA Lip Definer Review

BBLUNT Intense Moisture Range Experience

VĂ´tre as a Brand and It's multi-vitamin & Rejuvenating Day Gel SPF 35 PA++ Review

Johara Cosmetics and My Makeup Look featuring Johara

Say Hello to Hair Colour in a Healthy way with Colour Me Organic Range

Soultree Lipwear and MOTD

Natural Bath and Body Presents O MY BAG ..A Revolution in prevailing Subscription services

Khojati Cosmetics - A Natural makeup Brand and it's Eye Makeup products at a glance

All Good Scent Perfumes A Refreshing feel this summer