Maybelline Colossal liner a Boon

"Loving oneself is not hard , when you understand who and what yourself is.."isn't this thought very much beautiful and realistic ...yes it is and that's what I believe in . and when it comes to loving self how could this miraculous word " Makeup" skip our senses. For me makeup is another mirror image of loving self belief , whoever masters this art becomes pearl of an ocean filled with fashion , confidence , applause moreover Beauty .

I myself become crazy about makeup and love to explore new launches and products. My personal favourite makeup that I can never think of leaving home without is eye makeup . Not only due to this  belief " Beauty of a woman is reflected from her eyes , as her eyes are doorway to her heart " but due to this fact that  Eyes are one of the most expressive ornament a human body posses ...when your lips cannot say anything ...your eyes says it all. Hence so no matter how busy schedule is ...I love to beautify my eyes with Liners and mascaras as they not only enhance my eye features but makes them more expressive and also helps to hide my dark circles so smartly and effortlessly. Yes you read it right liners and mascaras helps to eradicate high lightness of dark circles and look them appear lighter .

Being a big time fan of eye liners made me introduce to this very product from Maybelline NewYork that I swear by it now  and about to share my views further

About the Brand

From a small, family-owned business to the number one cosmetics company in America, Maybelline New York takes trends from the catwalk to the sidewalk, empowering women to make a statement, explore new looks, and flaunt their own creativity and individuality. Inspired by confident, accomplished women, Maybelline gives you scientifically-advanced formulas, revolutionary textures and up-to-the-minute, trendsetting shades effortlessly, affordably, beautifully. 

About the Product

As per Brand " A definite must have in your make-up kit, get your inner Cleopatra out with Maybelline’s Colossal Liner "

Its smudge-free, quick-dry formula ensures long-lasting bold application.
Fade-proof
Lasts 12-hours long

Additional Information : It comes with a 0.4 mm Flexi Tip Applicator which enables error-free and quick application. Its empowered with Ink-pigment technology providing stunning, defining lines as well as intense colour.

Price - Rs.425/-

Available on all online portals .

 My experience

As said being big time lover of eye makeup I always check online portals for new product launches and when I came across this Maybelline Colossal Liner , I jumped on my sofa and immediately ordered this. Though I have become perfectionist when it comes to eye makeup however sometimes I find it tedious to perfectly running kajal pencil through eyes and those liquid liners when you are in hurry always end up sending you to washroom to clean those eye drawings that one thought to be eye beautifying :P . So When I came to see this product which moreover seemed to me an eyeliner pen I made a decision to purchase it .

And on receipt of this Liner one word that came out was " OMG". Really this is the word that describes my experience with Maybelline Colossal Liner . This product seemed a sketch pen to me that allows the holder to become for creative and show her creations with confidence and ease and let her showcase fashionista in her.

Tip of this liner is so smooth and works effortlessly yet smoothly . I am confident that even a first timer will end up creating a perfect lines around eyes because of its smooth and sleek tip that allows independence of either going for thick lines or thin lines. This liner does not give the feel of flaking or anything ...Eyes feels Natural yet beautiful as no such irritation factors occurs .Being such a thin applicator one can also apply it near water line of eyes as well without any hesitation.

Being rich in creative aspect this liner also gives pleasure of less time absorbing ...it dries out quickly hence doesn't require upper eye area clean up with tissues that generally happens with normal eye liners ...and doesn't feel heavy over eyelids .

I personally liked packaging of this product and glamorous combination of black and yellow ...that makes it unique and standalone in terms of sole packaging ...and why only packaging quality of this liner at par with excellence then any other product . Being smudge proof and long staying power makes this liner a complete package that no one can afford to miss.

Hence one word to conclude my experience with Maybelline Colossal Liner will be " Superb".
Thank you Maybelline team on behalf of entire female community for bringing a price less treasure into our lives in the form of this beauty packed Maybelline Colossal liner that completes our life of makeup .

If I have to rate this product it would be 5/5.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Face Wash

Nelf USA Lip Definer Review

BBLUNT Intense Moisture Range Experience

VĂ´tre as a Brand and It's multi-vitamin & Rejuvenating Day Gel SPF 35 PA++ Review

Johara Cosmetics and My Makeup Look featuring Johara

Say Hello to Hair Colour in a Healthy way with Colour Me Organic Range

Soultree Lipwear and MOTD

Khojati Cosmetics - A Natural makeup Brand and it's Eye Makeup products at a glance

Natural Bath and Body Presents O MY BAG ..A Revolution in prevailing Subscription services

All Good Scent Perfumes A Refreshing feel this summer